The console hit comes to PC featuring exclusive multi-monitor support and more, and a 20% off launch discount on 18 November!
Tokyo, Japan – 11 November 2021. TAITO Corporation today announced their celebration of the long-running Darius series, DARIUS COZMIC COLLECTION ARCADE, will launch on PC 18 November 2021 with a launch discount of 20%.
The PC release of Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade includes all four games, their variants and all the gadgets, quick save/load and quality of life features from the PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™ releases, as well as Steam exclusive multi-monitor and sub-woofer support for that authentic arcade experience at home.
Wishlist here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1638330/
See Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade in the announce trailer here:
Darius was a pioneer of the side-scrolling shoot 'em up genre in arcades. First released in 1986 in a custom, 3 screen cabinet featuring in-seat bass speakers to deliver the impact of the game direct to the player! The aquatically themed, giant robotic fish bosses and Zuntata-composed soundscapes captured the hearts and minds of arcade goes everywhere. Darius Cozmic Collection includes Darius (1986), Darius II (1989), Sagaia (1989) and Darius Gaiden (1994).
Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade features:
- Multi-monitor & sub-woofer support – for that authentic, arcade experience
- 4 games and 7 variants – experience every iteration of arcade Darius up until Darius Gaiden!
- 1-2 player couch co-op
- Training Mode – Set your powerup levels and choose which zone to practice
- Display features, Options & Gadgets galore – scale, smooth and add scanlines, adjust difficulty, number of lives and add information-displaying gadgets to customise your view!
- Quick Save & Load – Save at any point during the game, then come back later to practice!
- Online leaderboards – Challenge your friends’ best scores across every game mode.
Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade will be available 18 November (PDT) on Steam for $44.99 / £34.99 / €39.99 with a launch discount of 20%.
G-Darius HD coming soon to Steam!
The G-Darius HD Steam store page opens today too. The game will release later this year. For more information follow us on social media and wishlist the game on Steam.
About DariusDARIUS is a series of horizontally scrolling shooting games which began with the original arcade release in 1986. It continued from there with numerous arcade releases and ports to home gaming systems. The series is known for, in one form or another, aquatically-themed bosses based on the likes of coelacanth and sperm whales, branching zone paths and music from Zuntata, Taito's sound team.